Only the company had the right to enter the date for the employee to join the company and leave. But now the employee has got the right to file a date of exit in the EPFO system.
If you also want to enter a date of exit in your PF account, then its process is very easy. Please tell that if you have recently left the job, then you will have to wait for 2 months to file a date of exit.
Check Out the process :-
- Go to https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- Log in by entering UAN, password and captcha code.
- Go to Manage and click on Mark Exit.
- Select PF Account Number from Select Employment under the drop down.
- Enter Date of Exit and Reason of Exit.
- Click on Request OTP and enter the OTP received from the Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
- Select the check-box.
- Click on Update.
- Click on OK…Read more>>