Flipkart has announced a ‘No Cost EMI (equated monthly installments)’ offer on select smartphones purchased from its online website/app, said country’s largest e-commerce giant on its microbloggiong website – Twitter. With SBI (State Bank of India) credit cards customers can save extra on EMI transactions, further said Flipkart. The last date to avail Flipkart’s offer is April 29, 2018. The offer is valid on a host of phones like Apple iPhone 8, Apple iPhone 8 Plus, Redmi Note 5, Sony Xperia R1, Samsung Galaxy On Max, among others.
“No cost EMI on mobiles is a special financial scheme by Flipkart. No matter how expensive the phone is, you can purchase it online on Flipkart under the ‘No Cost EMI’ scheme wherein you need to pay exactly the price of the mobile phone only and no extra costs pertaining to interest or processing fee is charged”, said Flipkart on its official website- flipkart.com.
Steps to avail Flipkart’s no cost EMI offer:
1. Select the phone you wish to purchase.
2. Check no cost EMI offer and the respective bank through which you want to pay
3. Select EMI option on payment page (respective months and amount per month)
Terms and conditions of Flipkart’s no cost EMI offer:
1. The minimum transaction amount to avail this offer is Rs. 10,000.
2. Only a select base of pre-approved customers will be eligible for ‘No Cost EMI’ offer on their bank cards, said Flipkart.
3. Customers will be able to view the offer on their payment page.
4. Customers who will be unable to view the offer on their payment page cannot avail this offer.
5. However, there is no limit on number of transactions on which customer can avail this offer, in case he/she is an eligible customer.